Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tel: +1 312 567 1234
Please note: Overnight accommodation and travel are not included in the registration fee.
- O’Hare International Airport (ORD) » 20 miles from the hotel
- Midway International Airport (MDW) » 10 miles from the hotel
- Chicago Union Station » 3 miles from hotel
- Ogilvy Transportation Center » 3 miles from hotel
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- Cermak-Chinatown Red-line Station » Access to Water Tower, Michigan Avenue, State Street, Guaranteed Rate Field, and Wrigley Field
- Cermak-McCormick Place Green-line station » Access to Downtown Chicago, State Street Shopping
- #3 Bus, stop in front of hotel » Access to Downtown Chicago, Michigan Ave, Art Institute, Millennium Park, Cloud Gate, and the Riverwalk
GO Airport Express is a quick and affordable shuttle option from either Chicago airport to the hotel.
Parking & Directions:
- Well-lit covered garage self-park is available for a small fee with in and out privileges
- Valet Parking with in and out privileges
- 0-1 Hour- $20.00
- 1-3 Hours- $23.00
- 3-9 Hours- $29.00
- 9-24 Hours- $36.00
- 0-24 Hours- $56.00
Additional Hotel Parking
McCormick Place Lot A:
- $23.00 up to 16 hours
- $36 from 16 to 24 hours
- Overnight parking is available
Directions: Connected to the hotel via skybridge, the facility holds 2000 cars and is handicapped-accessible to the McCormick Place complex. To get to the Martin L. King lot from I-55, exit onto Martin L. King Dr., turn left and follow the parking signs. From downtown Chicago, take Michigan Ave South to 22nd/Cermak Rd. and turn left (East). Follow the parking signs to Lot A. Hotel guests can unload luggage on the front drive and check in before parking in Lot A.
McCormick Place Lot B:
- 31st Street Lot: $15.00 per day for passenger vehicles
- $35 for Bus/RV’s
- $70 for Special Event RV / Bus
- $23 for Marshalling Trucks
- Overnight parking is available for bus/RV only
Directions: Located at 31st St. near Lake Shore Drive, this open-air lot holds 2,250 cars. To get to the 31st St. lot from I-55, take southbound Lake Shore Drive and exit at 31st St. Turn right and follow the parking signs. From downtown Chicago, take Lake Shore Drive South and exit at 31st St., turn right and follow the parking signs to Lot B.
McCormick Place Lot C:
- $23.00 per day/no overnight parking
Directions: Located underground near the Lakeside Center, this underground garage covered lot holds 2,025 cars and is directly connected to Lakeside Center. From I-55, take Lake Shore Drive South, exit at 31st St., turn left and follow the parking signs. From downtown Chicago, take Lake Shore Drive South, exit at 31st St., turn left and follow the parking signs to Lot C.